This is for all those photographers out there.
I found out a couple of days ago that Adobe has released a public beta for the new Lightroom 3 that is going to be released. You can get it here. It's free!
Here are some of the new things that you will find in the new Lightroom 3 (taken from their website)
- Brand new performance architecture, building for the future of growing image libraries
- State-of-the-art noise reduction to help you perfect your high ISO shots
- Watermarking tool that helps you customize and protect your images with ease
- Portable sharable slideshows with audio—designed to give you more flexibility and impact on how you choose to share your images, you can now save and export your slideshows as videos and include audio
- Flexible customizable print package creation so your print package layouts are all your own
- Film grain simulation tool for enhancing your images to look as gritty as you want
- New import handling designed to make importing streamlined and easy
- More flexible online publishing options so you can post your images online to certain online photo sharing sites directly from inside Lightroom 3 beta (may require third-party plug-ins)*
I personally use Lightroom for my workflow so I'm excited to see what Lightroom 3 has in store. I've only played around with it and so far it's been great. The interface is a lot easier to work with. I really like the grain simulation tool. I have not tried out the noise reduction since I use other things for that, but it sounds like Lightroom 3 is going to be awesome!
I'll be honest. I was looking at the weather all week and wondering how the wedding would go. But when I woke up Saturday morning and I looked outside, it was blue skies. As I got to the house where the girls were out, the sun peeked out! And the day went fabulous! It was a beautiful wedding.
I think I know who she was talking to =)
I love the coat tails!
He tried to run away...it didn't work.
As I was getting down to photograph this picture, My pants ripped. So we finished the shot and I went inside and changed. It was very funny...
I didn't think they could jump, but they did it!
The groomsmen decided to prank the bride and groom by putting all the pumpkins from the venue into their car
and here he is taking them out!
Jonathan & Elizabeth, thank you so much for letting me share this day with you. Best wishes and God bless
© All Rights Reserved Victor Huang Photography
Welcome to my new website. It's a been a long time coming but it's finally up! I'm so excited to show you what I'm up to in the photography world! Thanks for checking it out!