Sorry, again...I haven't been very faithful to you all.
I'm going to be take a break from the blog. There are some things I need to re-evaluate in my life and I feel that maintaining a blog will not help. I still will be shooting and updating the portfolio. So you all can periodically check back on my main site for new photographs.
I shall leave you with a photograph that I recently took for my cousin. Thought it might be visually interesting.
Hey happy new year everyone. I spent the last minutes of my new year praising God with my church family and my real family! It's been a whirlwind of a week because I have been serving at 4C winter retreat! YAY praise God, sacrificial love and overcomers! WHOOO
Anyways, I made a video for it, and it is my first video with my cameras. I feel as I grow in photography and art, I will also delve into the world of video also! I'm so excited to learn all these new things about a different medium. Anyways, here is the video.
Here are my new years resolutions:
shoot more video/edit more video...
pray more, do my devos..
love sacrificially more
there are more...I just have not had enough time to process...sigh. Anyways, have a good new years.
Happy New Year Everyone!
As I go into 2010 I can't help but look back on 2009 and see how blessed I am. From my friends to my family, I am a lucky guy. God has blessed me with friends who really truly care for me and who look out for me. I couldn't ask for a better mom and dad who support me in everything that I do and aspire to be. A little brother who I can lead worship with. I am so blessed.
Here are some of my new year's resolution...let's see if I can
1. shoot more! (I need to go out with my camera and shoot shoot shoot for me)
2. lose some weight! (I know that everyone puts it on their list, but I would like to lose a few pounds and keep it off!)
3. get better at guitar (it doesn't take much to be able to lead worship on guitar musically, but I want to improve on guitar even more)
4. get more clients! (I know that I'm still starting, but I want to be able to connect with new clients and book more gigs.)
5. connect with more photographers. (I believe that the "competition" is in fact not competition, they should be your friends and peers. So I want to meet more photographers in the columbus area.
6 consistently do my devotions ( I want to be able to grow more as a Christian, and doing my devotions is beneficial to that, so i want to be able to do my devotions consistently)
Welcome to my new website. It's a been a long time coming but it's finally up! I'm so excited to show you what I'm up to in the photography world! Thanks for checking it out!