Hey from all of us, (me) at Victor Huang Photography. I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! I've been on a creative break for a bit to rest my brain and to catch up with family and friends! So I should be back in full blast once the new year starts! So remember to celebrate the birth of Jesus and love on your family and friends! Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho
Victor Huang Photography
Columbus Wedding Photography
Happy New Year Everyone!
As I go into 2010 I can't help but look back on 2009 and see how blessed I am. From my friends to my family, I am a lucky guy. God has blessed me with friends who really truly care for me and who look out for me. I couldn't ask for a better mom and dad who support me in everything that I do and aspire to be. A little brother who I can lead worship with. I am so blessed.
Here are some of my new year's resolution...let's see if I can
1. shoot more! (I need to go out with my camera and shoot shoot shoot for me)
2. lose some weight! (I know that everyone puts it on their list, but I would like to lose a few pounds and keep it off!)
3. get better at guitar (it doesn't take much to be able to lead worship on guitar musically, but I want to improve on guitar even more)
4. get more clients! (I know that I'm still starting, but I want to be able to connect with new clients and book more gigs.)
5. connect with more photographers. (I believe that the "competition" is in fact not competition, they should be your friends and peers. So I want to meet more photographers in the columbus area.
6 consistently do my devotions ( I want to be able to grow more as a Christian, and doing my devotions is beneficial to that, so i want to be able to do my devotions consistently)